 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1744
Re: Dragon sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:10:14 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Rosemary Regner wrote:
I hope no one minds this post. I think that the Dragons in the mega bloks
sets are great, my sons love them.

All the mega bloks dragon sets are 50% off through June 30.

Hi Rose!
  Any clone-sale info is greatly appreciated!  The Dragons sets are indeed very
cool.  If it were available, I would love to buy a 1000-pack of those 2x4
rough-hewn bricks.  More sets are apparently on the way; check your local Kohl's
department store (if you have one) for the Fire Mountain set, including a
two-headed dragon.
  In addition to this fine 50% sale, TRU is currently offering a coupon for
$5.00 off any MB purchase of $20.00 or more.  Online, the coupon is only good
for a single use AFAIK, but in-store the discount applies to each $20.00
increment of the total purchase price.  That is, if you buy $40.00 worth of MB,
the coupon saves you $10.00.  If you buy $50.00, it saves you $15.00, and so on.
In-store, the discount *is* cumulative with the Dragons 50% sale, though I don't
know if this is the case for online purchases.
  Unfortunately, I don't have the coupon number with me, but I'll post it when I
get it, if anyone wants to shop online.

     Dave!