 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1742
Re: Dragon sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 21:27:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Rosemary Regner wrote:
   All the mega bloks dragon sets are 50% off through June 30.

At TRU, right? That gold tin is a good deal if you are just getting into the Dragons thing -- it’s $25 down from $50, and is comprised of many of the same elements as one might find amongst the other Dragons sets. In my case, that’s my sticking point -- I have so many of the other sets that I am not sure I can justify the gold tin.

I think this may have been posted about already, but nobody objects to sales posts whenever someone feels like posting them. As far as clones go, there is nowhere else to mention it that makes more sense.

-- Hop-Frog