 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1739
Re: ?new? Best Lock sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 17:29:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Marchetti wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
[1]  Just kidding [2]
[2]  Or am I?

Last I checked, Bl has a no clones policy in place. BL is for after market
LEGO only.

  You're right of course.  Another problem is that I'm a doofus and meant to
refer to Brickshelf instead of Bricklink.

     Dave!

Well, before i read ANY of the last 3 posts i went to my gallery AGAIN and BOTH
the W*M truck & BESTLOCK jets bpics are gone AGAIN! INFURIATED, i went to the
Terms of Service page link at the upload prompt page & read that BShelf is for
LEGO creations only-one of the first few stipulations.  OK; i deleted the
pics/folder & i can email the pics.

Sorry to BShelf for infrigement and infuriation with a wonderful service
(BShelf).  my mistake in my own ignorance (MOI  ;) )

Jeff