 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1742 (-10)
  Re: Dragon sale

(...) At TRU, right? That gold tin is a good deal if you are just getting into the Dragons thing -- it's $25 down from $50, and is comprised of many of the same elements as one might find amongst the other Dragons sets. In my case, that's my (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Dragon sale

I hope no one minds this post. I think that the Dragons in the mega bloks sets are great, my sons love them. All the mega bloks dragon sets are 50% off through June 30. -- Rosemary Regner, PE R Squared Digital Media rose@r2dm.com www.r2dm.com (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Apocryphal Blacktron

The cool things you miss when you're away for a week. Awesome. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: ?new? Best Lock sets

(...) Well, before i read ANY of the last 3 posts i went to my gallery AGAIN and BOTH the W*M truck & BESTLOCK jets bpics are gone AGAIN! INFURIATED, i went to the Terms of Service page link at the upload prompt page & read that BShelf is for LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: ?new? Best Lock sets

(...) You're right of course. Another problem is that I'm a doofus and meant to refer to Brickshelf instead of Bricklink. Dave! (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: ?new? Best Lock sets

(...) Last I checked, Bl has a no clones policy in place. BL is for after market LEGO only. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: ?new? Best Lock sets

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Jeff Szklennik wrote: (URL) (...) I don't know about the Bricklink problems. I suspect that those sneaky Bricklink admins are mounting an anti-clone campaign! Some day I'll go public with my evidence[1]. Do you know (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Apocryphal Blacktron

(...) I'm happy to report that all of the parts in those images do indeed exist in real MegaBloks sets. The trans-yellow 2x2 round tiles show up in the Monster Truck (9749) and the Dune Racer (9763). They're also in the Xtreme Sports set I mentioned (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: ?new? Best Lock sets

(...) Thanks-try it now-this is the second time i've had this problem & both times it's been with the clone brand pics. I post the pics, copy the deep link, paste it at Lugnet, and then it's not there. Anybody got any ideas as to what's going on? (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Apocryphal Blacktron

(...) Dave! is the genius of clone elements and he can answer you more fully tomorrow. For now, let me contribute that all of the elements do indeed exist in the real world, some may not exist in the precise colors used by Dave! In particular, I am (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact