 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1646
1645  |  1647
Subject:
Canopies (was Re: Apocryphal Classic Space)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 14:58:38 GMT

When I see the Mustang in the shops I'll be very keen to see how it would
work for minifigs.  I'm actually quite a fan of the canopy in the earlier
Harrier style jet - it works a treat for minifigs.

Barely MOC based closely on the MB model:
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/011.htm

Entirely MOC ;-) : http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/024.htm

Yes, they're Lego minifigs, the finest minifigs in the galaxy.  Port Block
Yards is entirely content with the quality of megabrikium as a starship
building material, but their foray into droids is a hopeless failure
(although I am looking forward to seeing the Alien Agency figs)

Richard
Still boldly going...