 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1645
Re: Apocryphal Classic Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:53:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:
Set 9743 has two in a sort of pale trans-antifreeze for $19.99
**snip of html link**

Just for the sake of clarity I think it's worth pointing out that this set
is possibly available in two forms -- one with the canopies described by
Dave! and another with a very different, yet extremely cool, two piece
canopy that is more curved.  The latter canopy is as is seen here, this time
in trans-black: • **snip of html link**

It's trans-yellow on the Blue Thunder.  I guess it would pay to be attentive
to the box photo to see which one you might be getting.

  An important distinction!  Now, if only those &*%$ canopies weren't so
hard to render...

   Dave!