 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1638
Re: Apocryphal Classic Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:34:51 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Chris Giddens writes:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/images/craft001.jpg
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/images/craft002.jpg
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/images/craft003.jpg

OOOOWWWWW!  MY EYES MY EYES!!
*sigh*... sad thing is... I've stared at those trans yellow canopies in the
Megablok sets and wondered why TLC has given them up.  I've even come to the
point of almost buying one... OH THE HUMANITY!! ;-)  At least you do prove
how good those colors look together.  And these are spacey MOCS.

  Hi Chris--
Thanks for the comments!  I first got the idea to try heretical this kind of
thing during the Classic Space MOC contest, but I didn't have any good
designs in mind.
  You're right about the trans-yellow canopies.  From the beginning, that
was a particularly enticing element, and they were available in a good
number of sets.  And they exist in several other cool colors besides!

Thanks again!

   Dave!