 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1512
  Re: Probuilder Toys R Us sets warning

(...) That's what I told the ride attendant at Steel Force (located in Dorney Park, Allentown PA) as I climbed into the front row seats for my 5th straight ride on a wet and misty day with hardly anyone else in the park. She just laughed. She knew (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Probuilder Toys R Us sets warning

(...) I used to work at that fine establishment, lo these many years ago. While working stock and maintenance, I once had the pleasure of seeing a 5-gallon bucket of pickle chips fall off of a moving golf cart and explode. And another thing--for at (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Probuilder Toys R Us sets warning

(...) Whatever you do, don't think of elephants. (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Dorney Park

What is the name of the little wooden coaster there? I got to like it a lot, because the line was so short (unlike the big coasters and all the food lines.) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Dorney Park

(...) They have a big woody built 1989 called Hercules, it has a good view of Steel Phantom. They also have a good woody called Thunderhawk which is in front of Steel Phantom. Very cute. I think this might be the one you mean... built 1923 (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Dorney Park

Yeah I think it's Thunderhawk. On a decent weather evening lines are a problem, but I got a lot of rides on this one when the crowd was just enough to fill the cars up again. After a few, I bit my cheek on the first drop, then it wasn't so fun. (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Probuilder Toys R Us sets warning

Wow, Dorney Park is only about 40 minutes (in good traffic) from my house. Doesn't that mean we are within driving distance of one another? Or am I missing something and you don't actually live near there? (after all 85' 86' 87' is a little ways (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Probuilder Toys R Us sets warning

(...) Not sure if you're talking to me or Dave! But I can tell you this, I live in Grand Rapids MI, and I think Pittsburgh is home to Dave! Hope that helps! (And I only *seem* excited!) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Probuilder Toys R Us sets warning

(...) Well both. (...) Ah, so not quite driving distance. :-) (...) Yes Thanks. (...) Huh? -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Sentences containing Dave!

(...) Every sentence in that post ended with an exclamation point, not a period! As you know, the exclamation point has to go at the end of a sentence and is usually used to denote excitement! Except, of course, when you're talking about Dave! You (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Sentences containing Dave!

(...) 86' (...) Well I kind of figured it had something to do with Dave! I didn't really catch on the exclamation point at the end of every sentance though. (...) :-) ! -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Sentences containing Dave!

(...) Rats. I get no exclamation point after my name: Dave. I just get to put a period after Dave. This is just no fun whatsoever saying Dave. Unless, of course, I'm talking about Dave! But then, that's not me--just little old Dave. Oh well. Then (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)