 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1447 (-5)
  Re: New Dragons Set!

(...) I already tried the website. Mega Bloks does not update very regularly. Thanks anyway though. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Dragons Set!

(...) Unfortunately, no - it was a gift! I went to the Megabloks website to look for it, but the version of flash they use is newer than what is available for Linux, so I can't go looking. (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Review of Oxford set OCM 15000

This is the tank model recently available though a Hong Kong-based seller on Ebay. The kit is, in a word, fantastic. I would say categorically that if this brand were widely available in the US, and if it had any name recognition, it would easily (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Still fiddling with HES Sirius

(...) Mmmmm. Tried a bunch of different ways. Next best is to dangle them below a docking arm, underneath the ship, which is cool, but means the ship can't land. I'm not really attached to landing per se, but since the ship has to sit around on a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Dragons Set!

(...) could let us know how much it cost? -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact