 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1447
Re: New Dragons Set!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 04:47:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Chris Gray writes:
"Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> writes:

Now that is awesome.  Looks like a very nice fig pack.  Any possiblilty you
could let us know how much it cost?

Unfortunately, no - it was a gift!

I went to the Megabloks website to look for it, but the version of flash
they use is newer than what is available for Linux, so I can't go looking.

I already tried the website.  Mega Bloks does not update very regularly.
Thanks anyway though.

-Mike Petrucelli