 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1402
  Re: Place your orders! (Was: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden)

(...) Before placing a huge burden on Tore maybe we should see if anyone knows for sure that we can't somehow order these for ourselves here in the states. A few weeks ago Paul M. suggested to me that it might be possible to obtain a catalogue and (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Place your orders! (Was: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden)

(...) Joseph Gonzalas has ordered directly from Coko, but I seem to remember him saying that it was very complicate paying and several phone calls to China. I think this might be a better way to go. Paul (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Place your orders! (Was: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden)

(...) Nuts to that! Tore's proximity gives him a moral obligation to feed our habit! 8^) (...) That's worth looking into. I'm bummed that Coko doesn't appear to be generally available via US retail. I suppose shipping and tariffs might make them (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)