 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1362
  Mega Blocks DRAGONS now @ Target stores!!!!

I got a couple of the random Battle Chests so I could see if I like this stuff or if I can work around it with my LEGO. The shields and weapons work fine. The heads, legs and torsos of the warriors work well with LEGO. The bricks are interesting, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega Blocks DRAGONS now @ Target stores!!!!

(...) I agree with Aaron. These will draw a lot of my Lego money away. I bought a couple of the Battle Chests (9861 Bronze Knights & 9862 Silver Knights) and a 9871 Dragon Slayer this week. The dragons are a little awkward, but the rest of the stuff (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega Blocks DRAGONS now @ Target stores!!!!

Hi, I saw the Megabloks DRAGONS sets at TRU here in Canada this morning. Although, I am basically a LEGO train and town fan, my boys are Castle fans. I think Megabloks has a keeper here. The minifig figures look great and the pieces are very (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega Blocks DRAGONS now @ Target stores!!!!

(...) I bought the 2 medium sets (9981 "Battle Gate" and 9886 "Sorcerer's Lair") and the smaller one (9871 "Dragon Slayer") at a TRU here in Edmonton, on Monday. Used a pair of $5.00 off coupons on the medium ones. I didn't see the big set, but (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)