 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1362
1361  |  1363
Subject:
Mega Blocks DRAGONS now @ Target stores!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:41:58 GMT

I got a couple of the random Battle Chests so I could see if I like this
stuff or if I can work around it with my LEGO.  The shields and weapons work
fine.  The heads, legs and torsos of the warriors work well with LEGO.  The
bricks are interesting, like slump-stone in light grey.  The pre-fab stuff
works with my LEGO bricks (if I had more of these I'd be tempted to replace
some windows on my Brickshelf castle).  Overall, very promising and likely
will draw some of my LEGO money away :)
Mega Blocks is really posing a threat with the quality, design and price of
their newest sets.
Thumbs way up!!
-Aaron-