 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1322
  Best-Lock still sucks

Hey Y'all: Before dinner last night, I swung by a Target store and couldn't resist trying out the new #3174 F-117 Nighthawk Stealth Bomber set from Best-Lock. I thought to myself that it had been two years since I tried one of their sets, and if (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Best-Lock still sucks

(...) I swung by a Target store and couldn't resist (...) SUCKA;-) -John (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Best-Lock still sucks

[snip] (...) The brick & plate size thing is a little tricky. 6 Best Lock bricks is exactly the same height as 5 Lego/Mega Bloks/Tyco bricks. So if someone really wanted to they could use them together. (...) I agree with that completely. -Mike (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Best-Lock still sucks

(...) Notice this makes the end of a Best-Lock brick 5/16" square, the same as a one-stud surface grid. If they had holes on the ends, that would make for some interesting possibilities... except I can't get excited about the colors, their gripping (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Best-Lock still sucks

(...) Well, shut my mouth! Best-Lock is making a minifigure pack! I saw it at Target the other day. It had some camoflage, navy, and army minis and even included a brown-skinned fellow. The set also includes a pair of M-16 type rifles in silver. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Best-Lock still sucks

(...) snip (...) I got this set and a few other Best-Lock sets just 'cause i think they're cool, different style sets & I don't try to mix them with Lego. I agree completely that making them more compatible, out of better plastic, with better (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)