 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1211
Re: The Simpsons are going to Blockoland!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:11:10 GMT

The Blockoland Simpsons look just like Kubricks, though I can't prove it.
http://www.toymania.com/news/messages/703.shtml

The official page (Japanese)
http://64.26.15.120/kubrick/index.html

I saw Kubricks Planet of the Apes figure sets in Previews in January. At Toy
Fair they showed Reservoir Dogs figures. Simpsons would be right up their alley.

Blockoland Simpsons scan: