 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1209
Re: The Simpsons are going to Blockoland!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:38:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Mike Petrucelli writes:

Yikes!  $28 bucks for (acording to the box) about 100 pieces.  I would not pay
that for real Lego let alone a clone.  Now on clearance they might be worth it
despite the irregularities.  (And in reference to the other post; for the
record Dave, I do not own a single 'Simpsons' product other than the first
season DVD.  Like Star Wars, I only want them because they are
Lego-like/compatible.)

  Doh!  My fault for imprecise wording.  I wasn't trying to accuse you
yourself of being a Simpsons zealot, but I was trying to say "avoid these
unless you (the "general" you) are a total fanboy."  Sorry for the confusion.
  And, for what it's worth, I have Mr. Burns standing on my desk to
supervise me, but, other than the DVD, that's the only Simpsons merchandise
I have, too.

    Dave!