 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1197
1196  |  1198
Subject:
The Simpsons are going to Blockoland!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 20:31:55 GMT

At our local T'R'U this morning I came upon these horrible bastardizations
of both The Simpsons AND LEGO...that's right folks! The Blockoland Simpsons
figures are finally here:

They are AWFUL! There is no rhyme or reason to these toys...though of course
they MUST be bought if you are a Simpsons and a LEGO fan.

Matt