 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1207
Re: The Simpsons are going to Blockoland!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:14:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Mike Petrucelli writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Matthew Gerber writes:
At our local T'R'U this morning I came upon these horrible bastardizations
of both The Simpsons AND LEGO...that's right folks! The Blockoland Simpsons
figures are finally here:

They are AWFUL!

Are they awful in concept or quality?

How much are they?

There is no rhyme or reason to these toys...though of course
they MUST be bought if you are a Simpsons and a LEGO fan.

Looks pretty cool to me.

  As one of the chief apologists for All Things Clone, as well as a major
Simpsons fan, I formally pronounce these toys to be an abomination.  They
are bad bad bad, in terms of design and (visual) execution, although I don't
care to purchase the $28 set to judge the plastic quality.  All should avoid
these, unless you're an irredeemable fanboy and need to acquire every last
piece Simpsons merchandise.

     Dave!