 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 121
120  |  122
Subject:
Lion Brand?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 17:50:08 GMT

I found a small box of an old-looking squishy-block Lego-Clone in Goodwill. The
bricks all have vertical serrations and the packaging looks as if it dates from
the 60's or 70's! I'm guessing that it isn't actually that old, but I really
don't know anything about it! Has anyone else heard of them?

Richard