 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 120
119  |  121
Subject:
Found some Atco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 17:47:09 GMT

I remember mentioning seeing these sets on holiday in Toronto, and someone was
interested in them, but I can't remember who! But as I knew that at least
someone was interested in them, and I was back in town I decided to buy them
and see if someone still is!

3002 Fire Engine
3003 Ambulance (Box was open, but looks complete)
8008 Space Adventure
8008 Space Adventure

All were $2.50 CAD, if I get more than one response for a set, I'll run a quick
and dirty auction for them, ending next Friday.

Cheers,
Richard