 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1172 (-10)
  Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

"Tobbe Arnesson" <tnt@arnesson.nu> wrote in message news:3c88cac4.108198...net.com... (...) -snip- Yep. Sounds like a typical Japanese-to-English Babelfish translation. :-) You know the funny thing is I didn't think of using Babelfish on this page (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

(...) The natural shape which is revealed finally. 1999/06/20 Information was received from Hattori, concerning " the ???...??? ", but furthermore the mail was received even from the crowbar ?, the entire picture now, became clear! As for " the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

(...) It doesn't surprise me that Nintendo, at one time, made toys such as this. Some of the pieces are very cool, I like the stacking cones, I wish Lego would do something like that, as they would make a great "point" at the end to a weapon or (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

(...) There's a mailto: at the bottom of the index page (URL) might be worth a try, maybe they speak english! ROSCO (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

Pretty cool - a round-top, paned window! (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

I've been searching through a ton of Japanese Lego sites to add to a link list in the future. One of the stranger things I found (and I've found a lot of strange stuff) is a site with some pics of old LEGO clone bricks that appear to be made by (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HELP identify a 2x4 plate, 1/2 thickness (not 1/3)

(...) Clone? (do they have LEGO(r) on the studs?) Tyco(tm), IIRC, used 1/2 thick plates. But I'm hazy on clones (they're not Lego, after all...) so could be all wet. ++Lar (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Disney Lego Clones

Has anybody seen the 'building block' sets that are available at Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea? I have a few of them and will post them at Brickshelf once I get pictures of them done. These sets are knockoffs, but what's neat about them is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New MegaBloks RC sets

My information is very limited, since I didn't have the money to buy either set, but I just saw a pair of RC "Battle Bloks" sets at a local Ames. Each set has 100 pieces for $29.99, including an RC controller, 6-wheeled motor brick, and a colorful (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Rokenbok 50% off at Zany Brainy

Starts tomorrow, February 13 and goes while supplies last (or Feb. 23rd, the end of their Presidents' Day sale?). Probably best to get there early (like tomorrow morning) if you are into R'bok. Maggie C. (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact