 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1165
1164  |  1166
Subject:
Disney Lego Clones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 05:32:44 GMT

Has anybody seen the 'building block' sets that are available at Tokyo
Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea? I have a few of them and will post them at
Brickshelf once I get pictures of them done.

These sets are knockoffs, but what's neat about them is that they are
minifig renditions of vehicles to the rides and icons of the parks. At Tokyo
Disneyland, there are sets that have two items, like Cinderella Castle and
It's a Small World, and at Tokyo DisneySea, there are models of the vehicles
from the various attractions, most notably the Nautilus from 20,000 Leagues
Under the Sea.

I'm curious because I have looked for Disney type sculptures and haven't had
too much luck....

Thanks,

Joe Meno