 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1164
1163  |  1165
Subject:
New MegaBloks RC sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:30:42 GMT

My information is very limited, since I didn't have the money to buy either
set, but I just saw a pair of RC "Battle Bloks" sets at a local Ames.  Each set
has 100 pieces for $29.99, including an RC controller, 6-wheeled motor brick,
and a colorful range of accessories for the RC vehicle.  These are obviously
styled in the matter of BattleBots, and I'm intrigued and plan to pick up at
least one of them at my next opportunity.
  More info will follow when I have it.  Unfortunately, the MegaBloks site
doesn't have any details at all.

     Dave!