 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1171
Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:31:48 GMT

http://home7.highway.ne.jp/clublego/deai/deai3.html

As http://babelfish.altavista.com translates it:

The natural shape which is revealed finally.
1999/06/20
Information was received from Hattori, concerning " the ?????????? ",
but furthermore the mail was received even from the crowbar ?, the
entire picture now, became clear!

As for " the ?????????? " the " Nintendo Co. block " correctly will be
formally, is. The logograph, " N & B " is printed in the box.
Furthermore the convex surface block itself (the ???) the mark, " NB "
being done, it is the shape where the direction the reverse side are
not the ?? hole like the ?? and like the round nose glasses when (you
write in word, being to be difficult, it does, but the feeling where
the pipe which is smaller than the ? ? has lined up slantedly).

????? type (standard 55) the reverse side of the part having become
empty, the finger enters. This part being the round place, being to
tighten outside, there is no at all on the reverse side, probably is
to be exactly good.

The ?????? there is compatibility, but clearly writing the effect is
improbable in the manual and the like.

You scanned the valuable catalog of the Nintendo Co. block this time,
with the crowbar ?. You look at the file which you send remainder of
longing, " -! Such a ? ? it is it was, the ? -! While " and so on with
shouting, watching, it increased.

Then, the catalog of the bosom oak viewing!

[Image]

The basic block 4 x 2 is not different from the ??, don't you think?
is. Also the color, is the same as the line-up of the ??.

And, having been recorded with respect to the right the is ????? type
part of example.
As for time of the child this part, it can connect once, with being to
suffer hardship to removing very, excessively we did not like. When
the catalog is read, this block seems 1 type of basic block, don't you
think? is. Perhaps it is good to to put out the discrimination
conversion of the ?????? certainly.

Being something which this time would like to have putting out the
block of this shape even from the ?? corporation, it does.

[Image]

When you look at work example, using ????? type block and the
circular part, it seems that puts out originality. Don't you think?,
the turtle which is in the right side increases good taste putting
out.

[Image]

The " Nintendo Co. block " seems that also the part sale does. " P -
Use 20 " and " P - 40 " et cetera it may it is the part. We want
putting out even with the ??.

[Image]

" P - 80 " and " P - 90 " is the part which is not in my memory. The
tire it does with those in order to attach, through the axis the ? ??
In addition, mix set of the right side is good, don't you think? is.
Being something which would like to have putting out the part set of
such feeling even from the ??, it does.

[Image]

And!
This " item of memory. " With the rocket model which is drawn. The
name " rocket " !

. That way it is.

But! The model which was made time of the child thought and was now,
the seeing ? ? how increases is. Well, - the bosom oak it is.

Also the leisure house is finished to be astringent.

[Image]

Furthermore it seems that sold also such a. The " aircraft carrier "
the parenthesis is good very. Don't you think? it is the theme which
is not the ??.

[Image]

As for this the block set which was sold in the one for girl. It
becomes the bell building series as it is called in the ?? it is
probably will be?

Well, how was?
Perhaps when it does, what you think it is the model of the LEGO, was
to tell the truth the " Nintendo Co. block ".
How, is not that also one comes, probably will be?
I am the 1 person, but the puzzle this time being unravelled, it is
the feeling which will be been clear.

You offered information and the file, Hattori , crowbar ? , it was
grateful truly!
[Link] * It returns to the menu [/Link]
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/