 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1125
Re: LOTR intelli-blox
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 20:45:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Radtke writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
For christmas i received the buckleberry ferry escape set and the prancing
pony inn set from the playmates LOTR Intelli-blox line.

So where are people finding these and what are they retailing at?

They have (or had) them at Target, for 30% off as of this morning. If you are
able to find any they will probably be near the Megabloks and K'nex.  Mine only
had a couple of Buckleberry ferries (for $13.90) left today.

BTW the person who told me Christmas stuff was going to 75% off yesterday now
says it will be 75% off tomorrow morning.  The paltry stock of LEGO that was
left was still at 30% off.  So it will probably come down Wednesday when I am
safely (for my credit card anyway) back in the classroom.  :-(

Maggie C.