 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1123
1122  |  1124
Subject:
LOTR intelli-blox
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 18:28:53 GMT

hey guys,
For christmas i recieved the buckleberry ferry escape set and the prancing
pony inn set from the playmates LOTR Intelli-blox line.
I must say that while some peices like the 2x2 round blocks and the 1x1
round blocks are quite a departure from the lego design, the rest of the
elements are basically the same as LEGO blocks. The most exciting parts of
the sets are that the special elements not only fit perfectly with regular
LEGO blocks, but they really look COOL! The lanterns from the ferry set are
detacheable, and look really great for entrance hall decoration. The
Prancing Pony sign and the torches fit perfectly into a 1x1 square side
pegged block. The windows are also quite cool, and add a nice touch to
houses or castles.
Purists will probably kill me for this post lol.