 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1069
  Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted

(...) This from a text brought to my attention today: "Of course, there is no way of knowing what Tolkien would have thought of such newly written texts. It can hardly be doubted that if he ever returns from the dead, he will soon be busy with a red (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted

(...) Well, if Middle-Earth can survive those awful rotoscope animations of the 70's, then there's little damage to be done by a live-action production. Peter Jackson is an actual director with a talent both for the fantastical and for character (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted

(...) We got one already. Monsters Incorporated is great. (well, it's more slapstick SF than it is pure fantasy, I suppose.) I LOVED all the sight gags in it. Mike's car, for instance. Recommended. (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)