 Off-Topic / *39009 (-5)
  Re: Pepsi, Coke or Mecca?

(...) I'm pretty sure it is. (...) How did you find the air in fountain bridge? (...) Yes, just along from the Cale’ Sample Rooms. (...) ;) Diggers is a good bar, but not worth making a huge effort for. More of a curiosity really. Pubs worth looking (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Is this ammunition against Sex Offender Registration?

Is this ammunition against sex offender registration? (URL) law enforcement step up to protect this man's rights? I'm not saying that some people may not continue to be dangerous. I'm not saying that this individual will continue to be dangerous. We (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  The ability to sue anyone...

(URL) I will agree that *if* the store was not keeping proper records, and losing guns as stated, someone should sue their pants off... But I would expand the suit to include the NRA (buncha gun toting yahoos), the peeps who feel that they have the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Wanna' Solotrek?

(...) Can't you just picture the day when your local building regulations require all new structures to be built with super reinforced roofs so that falling Solotrek riders don't injure the occupants? (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Wanna' Solotrek?

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:H8uBI7.5Fp@lugnet.com... (...) Who says a Solotrek licence would be as easy to earn as a car licence? -- Cheers, Paul LUGNET member 164 (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact