 Off-Topic / Debate / 18733
18732  |  18734
Subject:
The ability to sue anyone...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:45:41 GMT

http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/01/16/sniper.lawsuit/index.html

Though I will agree that *if* the store was not keeping proper records, and
losing guns as stated, someone should sue their pants off...

But I would expand the suit to include the NRA (buncha gun toting yahoos),
the peeps who feel that they have the right to keep fear in the streets by
having guns in their house, and whomever else uses the 'it's a tradition'
rationale to justify having their boom-sticks.

Grow up.  People are dieing.  Put yer toys away, grow up and join the
civilized world.

Dave K