 Off-Topic / *38919 (-20)
  My posts seem to be falling in to the void!

I was writing a post, on lugnet, and it was like BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP and then like, half of my post was gone. And I was like, huh? It devoured my post. It was a really good paper. And then I had to write it again, and I had to do (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  it dont work....

i cant post! (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

Lots of geeky things listed here on this US National Science Foundation page. (URL) Nifty Fifty: Innovations Driven By NSF Research Funding 1. Accelerating, Expanding Universe 2. American Sign Language Dictionary Development 3. Antarctic Ozone Hole (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  test

-- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Lugnet is easting my posts

"Trevyn Watson" <4tee2@rogers.com> wrote in message news:H8D3DL.1K7@lugnet.com... (...) Here too. :( -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Wal*Mart truck clone!

I was at the Wal*Mart in Keene, NH today & saw a clone brand (under the 'Wal*Mart' brand of toys ,whatever it's called) of a Wal*Mart truck, complete with mini-figure! Jeff (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Lugnet is easting my posts

nope. I still dont seem to be able to confirm my posts by replying to the email, whether i posted them the web interface or not. It works fine when i confirm the post using the web page given in the email though... anyone know where i should post (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Lugnet is easting my posts

Oh... it seems to be working now... lets try once more (the problem was that emailing the confirmation wasnt working) (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Lugnet is easting my posts

Or maybe a northing? (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Lugnet is easting my posts

Maybe what you need is a good west. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Lugnet is easting my posts

I was writing a post, on lugnet, and it was like BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP and then like, half of my post was gone. And I was like, huh? It devoured my post. It was a really good paper. And then I had to write it again, and I had to do (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  it still dont work

I havent been able to stuff since yesterday.... (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: The great old game of football

(...) You forgot the most obvious answer: all of the above! -->Bruce<-- (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  The great old game of football

Wassssup Everyone, Two polls on the recent events in the NFL. First of all, Pick your winner of the Super Bowl! (URL) pick the explanation as to why the NY Giants lost. (URL) la Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A minor sighting

(...) Darn - the link doesn't work for me 8?( ROSCO (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Happy birthday, Minifig!

Alrigh I know this is a really late response, and there may be little interest, but I wanted to reply anyway. First off sexist is a label that has been ascribed to me in the past, and I don't completely disagree, but I don't think that this post (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

(...) LOL, why am I not surprised Dave! replied to that :-) All I see around me is LEGO(R). :-D -Tim (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

(...) Ah, c'mon. He can't help being a LEGO-centric. ;o) /Tore (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Freedom from information

(...) I share that opinion... especially as I read it without knowing there was an acknowledgments section at the back of the book. His arguments would have been more convincing if he’d put his references in the text. (...) It only got limited (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Freedom from information

(...) I'm a big fan of Moore! I note with great amusement that "Stupid White Men" was already a bestseller on your island before it was even release there--thanks, Amazon! It's a chilling read, but I'm afraid it suffers from Moore's habit of sparse (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact