 Model Team / 916
Re: Does this section work?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 06:09:49 GMT

It works, but those errors popping up are a bit annoying...
Anyway:
In boven-nl.html this line:
image4stay.src = "boven/bouw.jpg
needs "; at the end
In links-nl.html in line 71 this bit:
onmouseover="window.status='Foto's evenementen';  return true;"
causes the error. If you change it to:
onmouseover="window.status='Foto\'s evenementen';  return true;"
the error will be gone and the statusbar text will work again.

Good luck,

Duq

"Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Thanks for checking it!

No, I have to add some more pics to the Volvo section. So I'm still • working
on it!

And do you prefer texts? Of some of these vehicles I made a LEGO-model. I
think it's nice to make a note of it in the text and of course add a short
description about the real thing (if it's a special one of course).

About the error? I don't know what it is. It's still working though?

Dennis

In lugnet.modelteam, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Yep, works. Still get some script errors on your site(s) though...

Duq

P.S. No Volvo picures yet? Or is it just the link?

"Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I've added a truck pictures section to my website and I was wondering • if
this section works.

The quicklink is: http://drive.to/truckpictures

Click on 'Nederlands' (English not available yet) and than on 'Ga naar • de
speciaal transport fotogallerijen'. I'm not sure if all thumbnails are
uploaded or if they show up. The are a few small errors, but I'm • working
on it.

Maybe there are some ideas for MOC between those pictures? Like the • 6-axle
Scania tractor?

Dennis Bosman