 Model Team / 912
Re: Does this section work?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 22:11:49 GMT

Thanks for checking it!

No, I have to add some more pics to the Volvo section. So I'm still working
on it!

And do you prefer texts? Of some of these vehicles I made a LEGO-model. I
think it's nice to make a note of it in the text and of course add a short
description about the real thing (if it's a special one of course).

About the error? I don't know what it is. It's still working though?

Dennis

In lugnet.modelteam, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Yep, works. Still get some script errors on your site(s) though...

Duq

P.S. No Volvo picures yet? Or is it just the link?

"Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I've added a truck pictures section to my website and I was wondering if
this section works.

The quicklink is: http://drive.to/truckpictures

Click on 'Nederlands' (English not available yet) and than on 'Ga naar de
speciaal transport fotogallerijen'. I'm not sure if all thumbnails are
uploaded or if they show up. The are a few small errors, but I'm working • on it.

Maybe there are some ideas for MOC between those pictures? Like the 6-axle
Scania tractor?

Dennis Bosman