 Model Team / 926
Re: Does this section work?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 11:53:34 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
I've added a truck pictures section to my website and I was wondering if
this section works.

The quicklink is: http://drive.to/truckpictures

Click on 'Nederlands' (English not available yet) and than on 'Ga naar de
speciaal transport fotogallerijen'. I'm not sure if all thumbnails are
uploaded or if they show up. The are a few small errors, but I'm working on it.

Works like a charm. No error messages in Mozilla, all thumbnails appears. I did
not click through all of the "details" and open all photos but those I tried
worked fine.

My only suggestion would be to arrange the "page 3 page 2 page 1" links at the
top in the other order, i.e. "page 1 page 2 page 3".

I have some photos I've taken while walking around my town if your interested
in those, dunno the type of trucks though.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)