 Model Team / 863
  DEMAG AC500 in progress

I was just scrolling through Bricklink when I found these pictures: (URL) DEMAG AC500 in progress! Looks promessing! Dennis Bosman (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  R: DEMAG AC500 in progress

Dennis Bosman <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message HCu4B1.1qBo@lugnet.com... (...) It's even better when you've played with it for a while :-) in fact the crane movement, though powered by only 1 old 9v motor, is very smooth, as well as the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: DEMAG AC500 in progress

The final pics will follow as soon as possible. By now I can tell you that the model represents a DEMAG AC 500 in a 1/20 scale; the model is powered by 5 motors - traction is driven by an old 5220, wich manages to move it withouit any problem even (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: DEMAG AC500 in progress

Oooh sound really cool. We await the pictures! e www.biomechanicalbricks.com (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: DEMAG AC500 in progress

In lugnet.modelteam, Fabio Sali writes: <<snipp>> (...) Oh! Very nice! I love how you managed to get the arm to look so realistic with it's reaches using the pneumatic elements. That can be a real challenge! Where are the pneumatic switches hidden? (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: DEMAG AC500 in progress

Fabio Sali- Nice crane! (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: DEMAG AC500 in progress

Thank you very mutch,coming soon with new photos Bye Fabione "vineethonkan" <vineethonkan@yahoo.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:I1IK09.H28@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)