 Model Team / 837
Re: red baron with engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:43:11 GMT

My micro motor had a heart-attack during micro-twirp-development,
so I'm awaiting a replacement from TLC.

The micro motors have a tendency to stall and if they do the internal gears
often bind. If you're lucky it can be fixed by forcing the shaft around.

The big grey studs on sides 2 x 4 bricks could be replaced with
something less space consuming? I don't have the internals of the
'Baron fresh in my mind. But try to find a way to work it in there :)

That is by far the most spaceconsuming solution on the baron.
But after all - it is not visible from the outside.

So it can be replaced with some smaller parts and a motor :)

Leg godt, sjovt og anderledes!

Detsamma!

Best regards,
/Tobbe