 Model Team / 836
Re: red baron with engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:26:54 GMT

Tobbe Arnesson's utterance expressed in news:HCG5GJ.1syp@lugnet.com:

Indeed a tad odd!

hehe

Perhaps you can gear the micromotor so it makes the prop. spin fast?
The prop. moves pretty easy so it could be possible. Or if you
redesign the whole internal front you might be able to put the geared
motor in there?

My micro motor had a heart-attack during micro-twirp-development,
so I'm awaiting a replacement from TLC.

The big grey studs on sides 2 x 4 bricks could be replaced with
something less space consuming? I don't have the internals of the
'Baron fresh in my mind. But try to find a way to work it in there :)

That is by far the most spaceconsuming solution on the baron.
But after all - it is not visible from the outside.

Leg godt, sjovt og anderledes!

--
| lars gjerløw jørgensen | lgj[at]jyde[dot]dk  |
| N55 43.184  E12 32.405 | www.lgj.dk | oz2lgj |