 Model Team / 835
    Re: red baron with engine —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Perhaps you can gear the micromotor so it makes the prop. spin fast? The prop. moves pretty easy so it could be possible. Or if you redesign the whole internal front you might be able to put the geared motor in there? The big grey studs on (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: red baron with engine —Lars Gjerløw Jørgensen
   Tobbe Arnesson's utterance expressed in news:HCG5GJ.1syp@lugnet.com: (...) hehe (...) My micro motor had a heart-attack during micro-twirp-development, so I'm awaiting a replacement from TLC. (...) That is by far the most spaceconsuming solution on (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: red baron with engine —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) The micro motors have a tendency to stall and if they do the internal gears often bind. If you're lucky it can be fixed by forcing the shaft around. (...) So it can be replaced with some smaller parts and a motor :) (...) Detsamma! Best (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.modelteam)