 Model Team / 828
Re: Scania R144 & Nooteboom Low Loader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:18:58 GMT

Hmmmm, I saw both the Scania 6x4 unit and the Nooteboom lowloader before.
Let me think, the trailer, yep, it's this one!
http://www.legotrucks.com/dennisbosman/no39.html

Anyway, very nice job Evert! I'm very pleased to hear you're present as well
on the 12th Modelshow Europe, this time in Geldermalsen. I met you about two
years ago, but unfortunately I haven't seen any of your models in real life.
Now it's gonna happen.

I looked at the pictures very close and saw you made a lower after deck then
I did three years ago on my heavy hauler. Looks like real, especially loaded
with the excavator. Only it's though to make the axles steered than. I had
to cope the same on my latest semi low loader. That's why I lifted up the
deck to make the axles steered easier.

Can the spine-floor be disconnected from the axle lines and if yes how?

The only thing which I miss is the company name ;-)
Do you will always build your models without company names? I know it's hard
to find one which is operating a truck like your model. I haven't found one yet.

Clear photography! I especially like the last picture. I can't wait to see
your model on the 12th of April. Maybe it's an idea to picture you Scania
next to mine ;-) ??
http://www.legotrucks.com/dennisbosman/no43.html

See you in Geldermalsen!

Dennis

In lugnet.modelteam, Evert van Wichen writes:
Recently I completed a new model I want to share with you. It is an heavy
haulage model consisting of a Scania R144GA 6x4 with a Nooteboom Euro Low
Loader. This combination transports my Liebherr R954B Litronic excavator.

For a description and photo's I want te refer to my website:
http://www.vanwichen.com/lego

More important is that those who want to see these models in real life, they
have to visit the Modelshow Europe in Geldermalsen (Netherlands) next april
12th. Contrary to earlier plans not to take my models with me, I will be
showing my Scania, Low Loader and Liebherr there.
http://www.modelshow-europe.com

Comments are always welcome.

Regards,

Evert