 Model Team / 827
Re: Scania R144 & Nooteboom Low Loader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:31:11 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Evert van Wichen writes:
Recently I completed a new model I want to share with you. It is an heavy
haulage model consisting of a Scania R144GA 6x4 with a Nooteboom Euro Low
Loader. This combination transports my Liebherr R954B Litronic excavator.

For a description and photo's I want te refer to my website:
http://www.vanwichen.com/lego

Cool. Nice one! I like the steered trailer wheels. Very nice.

If it weren't for the grass in the immediate background, you'd really have
trouble distinguishing this model from the real thing. Nice pictures!

More important is that those who want to see these models in real life, they
have to visit the Modelshow Europe in Geldermalsen (Netherlands) next april
12th. Contrary to earlier plans not to take my models with me, I will be
showing my Scania, Low Loader and Liebherr there.
http://www.modelshow-europe.com

Wish I could be there.

-TJ