 Model Team / 826
Re: Scania R144 & Nooteboom Low Loader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 07:49:55 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Evert van Wichen writes:
Recently I completed a new model I want to share with you. It is an heavy
haulage model consisting of a Scania R144GA 6x4 with a Nooteboom Euro Low
Loader. This combination transports my Liebherr R954B Litronic excavator.

For a description and photo's I want te refer to my website:
http://www.vanwichen.com/lego

Oh me oh my!

That is a really good job, makes me want to come to the Modelshow for this
truck alone! (I won't but I want to).

The only thing (apart from the studs) that tell me it's not a real thing are
the tires, especially in this picture:
http://www.vanwichen.com/lego/images/vr05_15.jpg

"The exhaust gases are carried off through the vertical exhaust at the back of
the cab."

It would not come as a suprise if you actually made a working engine inside
that beatiful model!

Great work, thanks for sharing this!

Best regards,
/Tobbe