 Model Team / 746
  MAN tipper truck

New: (URL) my entry to the 2nd ISCC. First I wanted to submit it together with a drawbar trailer loaded with an excavator, but something went wrong with the photolab. It was too late to upload those pics. Anyway, enjoy it! Dennis Bosman (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.lego, lugnet.technic) !

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Nice, very nice! As usual, your attention to detail has produced a great looking model. It does take a little bit of studying to see the difference between the pics of the real truck and the model. Sorry for the late response. Your post did (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Thanks :-) (...) That doesn't matter. Sometimes I'm late as well, because sometimes I'm off line for a fews days. Anyway, what does the spotlights mean? Dennis (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) The spotlight/highlight system is what makes posts appear on Lugnet's frontpage so that ppl. that normaly don't read the particular group get's a chance to see it as well. I'm made one of the Spotlights on your post as a fast way of saying: (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Just to clarify, for Dennis' sake, only LUGNET memebers can spotlight a post, and they have to be signed on. Also, the spotlighted .technic posts will appear in the .technic sidebar too. I've set it up that way :-) -TJ (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Now that you bring that up, why did my post's about the Killough and the Flipper get to the sidebar? As far as I can see they were not spotlighted/highlighted. I don't mean Cool new MOC's since that's obviously done manually (thanks). /Tobbe (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Perhaps someone with more technical knowledge can explain this, but from what I've observed, if you initially post in .announce (including .announce.moc) you automatically get a "spotlight". It's not recorded as such (i.e. no link appears on (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Thanks for clearing that up. (...) I always do 'cause others might be reading that group that don't frequent the .technic group. I also include other groups that might be interested (often .robotics). /Tobbe (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)