 Model Team / 65
Re: A large Steam Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 05:39:47 GMT

Big loco?  For a minfig scale monster go here:

http://www.visi.com/~blackened/gallery/train2/Big_Boy.html

In lugnet.modelteam, Jeffrey Baldwin writes:
  Isn't about time Lego Came out with A large steam Locomotive for there
model team? They Have done 3 Vans #5550, #5561 and #5581. there are 3 model
team trucks 5561, 5571 and 5580 not to mention 5590 and 5591. O.K. we have
trucks and we have vans now lets try some thing new like A train or a
motorcycle maybe a face like the ones on pages 40 and 41 in the Ultimate LEGO
Book. Am I lone in this or are there others out there who too would like to
something different in the modle team sets.