 Model Team / 56
Re: A large Steam Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:16:32 GMT

Man, you would not believe how much I would LOVE a steam loco with the old
large spoked train wheels.  I am positive that the train group would go
crazy for it, as long as it was made with parts that could be used with the
normal Lego trains.  If not that, then make it compatible with "G" scale
track so that they could run on another brand of track.

Mike Poindexter

Jeffrey Baldwin <Heatwaaave@aol.com> wrote in message
   Isn't about time Lego Came out with A large steam Locomotive for there
model team? They Have done 3 Vans #5550, #5561 and #5581. there are 3 • model
team trucks 5561, 5571 and 5580 not to mention 5590 and 5591. O.K. we have
trucks and we have vans now lets try some thing new like A train or a
motorcycle maybe a face like the ones on pages 40 and 41 in the Ultimate • LEGO
Book. Am I lone in this or are there others out there who too would like • to
something different in the modle team sets.