 Model Team / 578
  DAF 95XF 8x4 & Broshuis Triple Trailer

L.S. It's been a long time that I've finished a new model. Too long if you ask me. But I'm back with a large update to my website. I've created a new layout which is much easier to update. I've rewritten some texts, changed categories, etc. My site (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: DAF 95XF 8x4 & Broshuis Triple Trailer

Evert, Good work! I'm looking forward to see you models in real life on the Mack Day in October! Dennis (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: DAF 95XF 8x4 & Broshuis Triple Trailer

(...) Your site design is very clean and easy to navigate. I like it! Nice job! (...) This model is great. I have a few questions, though. You said the Broshuis trailer has 3 steerable axles. Does your model indclude this feature as well? I couldn't (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: DAF 95XF 8x4 & Broshuis Triple Trailer

(...) The trailer also has three steerable axles. This can be seen best in the next photo: (URL) are steered like in the next drawing: (URL) (...) Nope. I've used my motors in the Liebherr excavator. (...) The large gears of the crawlers are indeed (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: DAF 95XF 8x4 & Broshuis Triple Trailer

(...) I certainly do like them. I think the DAf's the best model you've done yet, and the excavator already looks really good, so when it's finished it should be exceptional. I particulary like the stickers on the back, their really convincing. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: DAF 95XF 8x4 & Broshuis Triple Trailer

(...) I hope so. With every model I try to learn a bit more and detail my models more and more. (...) They ought to. It took enough time to create them. :) Evert (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.modelteam)