 Model Team / 578
577  |  579
Subject:
DAF 95XF 8x4 & Broshuis Triple Trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:14:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

L.S.

It's been a long time that I've finished a new model. Too long if you ask
me. But I'm back with a large update to my website. I've created a new
layout which is much easier to update. I've rewritten some texts, changed
categories, etc. My site now features two languages: english and dutch. But
the two most important updates to my site are my new models. First there is
a DAF 95XF 8x4 with  Broshuis Triple Trailer. The trailer is an extensible
flat trailer. Second there are some photo's of my work in progress: a model
of a Liebherr R954B Litronic excavator.

I hope you like them. I know I do ;)

Regards,

Evert van Wichen