 Model Team / 457
  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Hi! I got the same problem and keep getting this "You are not allowed to access this club" message. What's that all about? But I really would love to see those pictures ... I hope this will be solved soon ... Andreas (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

It's an UNLISTED club. That means non-members can't enter the club at all. This is what you'll have to do to sign in: click on the following URL: (URL) click on 'Sign up now'. The only thing you'll have to do is fill out a form and submit it. That's (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

I’ve tried to figure out what went wrong with the club settings. Because it’s an unlisted club, you’ll have to sign up first. Read this page first, than everything will be clear: English: (2 URLs) hope many enthausiastics will join the club. Dennis (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Bah! ... I didn't want to admit that I'm to damn stupid to figure this out, so I spent the whole night trying to join the club. But I still don't get it, so forget it! Seems this club has to go on without me ... A very frustrated Andreas (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Here: (URL) says to join an unlisted club you MUST receive an invitation by mail. That means that Dennis will have to provide us with a proper URL to log in. The one below only gets me "You are not allowed to access this club" Duq Dennis Bosman (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

OK Andreas, I didn't meant to frustrate you .... Now I really don't now what to do. I have to figure out the correct URL. Let's see what I can do. I'm just an average internet user, so I'm not into those technical stuff but I shall try to do my (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

(...) I'm getting the same thing too, even though I signed up for an account. Let us know when you get that URL, Dennis. We're eager to participate! TJ (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Hello Dennis Same here... greetings Maico Arts "Thomas Avery" <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> schreef in bericht news:Gp7zuo.2rq@lugnet.com... (...) in. (...) Let (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Hi Dennis, et al I was able to join the club before the problems started with the other members. After viewing the available links on the club page, I notice an option to invite people to join the club. It appears to be available for any member of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Hello That would make things a lot easier... greetings Maico Arts "David Weiler-Thiessen" <dweiler-thiessen@purina.com> schreef in bericht news:GpBr73.11I@lugnet.com... (...) members. (...) of (...) are (...) don't (...) know if (...) me ) (...) (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)