 Model Team / 304
  New MOC and Website

I don't know if this message belongs here. If not, please say so. I started building with Lego again in december 2000 and around that time I "discovered" the online Lego community (LUGNET, Brickshelf, etc). The past 7 months I just have been reading (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.modelteam) !

  Re: New MOC and Website

(...) watch that group who would be interested in your models. (I'll cross-post this reply to lugnet.technic) (...) Welcome to the fun! (...) Excellent models! Your website is very nice as well. It has a nice clean sophisticated look. I look forward (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC and Website

Welcome, right on and wow! I'm not sure which is my favorite - they're all done with such skill!! Nice web site too! I liked reading the stories about the creative process. All the trucks look grat and the excavator is top notch. Question: I'm (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New MOC and Website

Welcome to the Lugnet community! Your Lego models look simply great; I especially like that tanker... :-) (...) Hehe that is exactly the problem with my models; they just look too messy and complicated! (I tend to use the traditional Technic (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New MOC and Website

Thanks for all the compliments. In a little while I get conceited :). (...) You're right. i uploaded the pics from the excavator transport in february (I think) and the pics of the MAN in may. At that time, I didn't post a message about it, I just (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New MOC and Website

(...) Roger that! The site is slick and the models are great. The tanker, especially, is really sweet, but all three are very nice. Dennis B. needs to look back, someone's gaining on him! :-) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC and Website

(...) In 20 years maybe.... Evert (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)