 Model Team / 1331
Re: www.engineeringwithabs.ch updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 20:57:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Beat Felber wrote:
   Hello all

Finally, after over a year, Engineering with ABS, my homepage featuring Technic and Modelteam like creations has been updated. ...
   Greetings from Switzerland

Beat

Hi Beat,

Congratulation to your great new models, I havent read the whole description yet, just ran through the pictures, but I will sure start to read the whole description very soon. You have found room for an enormous amount of details on the rather ‘small’ scale models, and all the working functions. WOW!

Best regards from Denmark,

Anders Gaasedal

LEGO Trucks & Cranes