 Model Team / 1011
Re: 4404 Land Busters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:23:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.technic, Max Maxwell wrote:
Hi all. I just received my 4404 from S@H, and have already built and began to
customize it. Just wondering, what has everyone done with (or plan to do with)
their 4404. I am planning a 8466 based monster truck, but can't say much more
without giving away a lot of detail.

Max
Here is my take on the thing:
http://www.wegmuller.org/lego/technic/4404/index.html

I kept the original wheels, lifted it a bit, added steering, V8 power and a
solid live axle at the rear.

Greetings,
David