 Model Team / *632 (-10)
  Re: Manitowoc 888

(...) Hey! That's awesome! Who is he and why is he lurking? :) /Tobbe (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Manitowoc 888

At this past TEXLUG meeting, I met a guy with an awesome crane. Steve built a great model of a Manitowoc 888 heavy duty crawler crane. There are 6 images of it at this site: (URL) to the bottom of the page and look in the right column of thumbnails. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New MOC 1930s Roadster

(...) HLDITY? well this is v.2. For v.1 check (URL) can see it crossing the bridge in the third picture V.1 was very quick in my terms, probably 1hour in total... i had a specific look in mind which i didnt achieve there... v.2 probably took 2 hours (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam)

  Poclain 1000CK

Hello Finally I have started to build this machinery, and sofar I have the undercarriage completed for about 70% and believe me, this is big. Really big! overall width will be almost 40 cm, and Iam trying to make it as powerfull as possible. So this (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New MOC 1930s Roadster

(...) Wassssup (...) Schweet roadster Robert! Looks great. Robots pretty good too. Make sure to repost pics when you redo the roadster. HLDITY to build it anyway? Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam)

  New MOC 1930s Roadster

Hi all, Here is a little something i worked on a while back, finally photographed and uploaded to Brickshelf... I am rather proud of it, though i will be rebuilding it from the ground up soon - I hope to have it sit lower to the ground... It is a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam) !

  Re: Scania P124GB10x4/6 concrete mixer on BimP

(...) Thank you for the compliments! I used halve pins (grey ones) to hold the drum together. I put those into technic bricks. You can simply put plates on it! In according to this principe I made four equal sections. (...) See the reply on (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Scania P124GB10x4/6 concrete mixer on BimP

(...) The last fifteen years five-axle rigid vehicles are very popular in the Netherlands. Since we have Terberg and GINAF trucks, the heaviest ones has always 5-axles. In the Netherlands is it common to have a five-axle vehicle with a gross weight (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Scania P124GB10x4/6 concrete mixer on BimP

(...) This model looks great! A very nice combination of MT and Technic engineering, and it looks just like the real thing. What types of pieces did you use to hold the cement drum together; did you use a lot of the hinge connectors and similar (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Scania P124GB10x4/6 concrete mixer on BimP

"Dennis Bosman" <dennis.bosman@siemens.nl> wrote in message news:H3E7Mw.M3B@lugnet.com... (...) vehicle weight does this support? As far as I know four axles with a gross vehicle weight of 32 tons is the maximum you can have here in the UK on a (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact